Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

19 August 2013

October 2013 release: 'Take a Look at Me Now' by Miranda Dickinson


How far would you go to make a new start?
 
When Nell’s on-off boyfriend Aidan calls her into his office, losing her job is the last thing she expects.
 
Heartbroken and unemployed to boot, she makes a radical decision to blow her redundancy cheque and escape to the untested waters of San Francisco.

But is the glamour of the city too good to be true? And can Nell leave her past behind?

Like many other chick lit fans out there, I absolutely love Miranda Dickinson's novels! I fell in love with the cover of 'Welcome to my World' when I saw it lying in a book shop a couple of years ago, and ever since I read it I've been a huge fan of Miranda's novels. She has a wonderful writing style and her books always inspire me. So, obviously, I can't wait until her next novel, which will be released in October! Last week the cover of 'Take a Look at Me Now' was revealed, and it has managed to get me even more excited about this upcoming release! October can't come soon enough!

Click here to pre-order your own copy on Amazon now!

No comments:

Post a Comment