Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

15 March 2015

Book Tag!

The lovely Emma over at Emma's Bookery tagged me in a book tag a few days ago; thanks so much, Emma! :) I love book tags and fun questionnaires to get to know other bloggers a bit better, so I'm really excited to have been tagged in this one myself!


1) Do you have a specific place of reading?
No, I don't; I can read almost anywhere. Even though I probably do most of my reading while sitting in a train! I have to travel two hours each day to get into work, and two hours to get back home again, so lots of reading time!

2) Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I love bookmarks and have a lot of them. However, sometimes I forget to bring one when I'm starting a new book and then it's just whatever piece of paper I can find in my bag, haha.

3) Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish the chapter?
I prefer to finish the chapter, but I can just stop anywhere if I want/have to.

4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes, I do. There's nothing like reading a good book with a big cup of tea next to me!

5) Music or TV while reading?
I prefer silence while reading, that makes it the easiest for me to focus on the story. However, I can read with TV or music in the background, just requires me to focus a bit better ;)

6) One book at a time or several?
Definitely definitely definitely only one book at a time! It has become kind of a thing for me, but I can only read one book at a time otherwise I go crazy... Well, not literally, but it comes close!

7) Reading at home or elsewhere?
I love reading at home, because there's no place like home, but I can read almost anywhere. For example sitting on a bench in a beautiful country estate garden while the sun is shining on a Spring day... <3 

8) Read out loud or silently?
I usually read silently, but occassionally when I'm alone I really like reading scenes out loud as well.

9) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Nope, never do!

10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Definitely try to keep it like new! 

11) Do you write in your books?
There was a time when I tried to write my name and/or a quote in every new book I bought, but I don't do that anymore. I never make any notes, though, or something like that.

12) Who are you tagging?
I'm going to tag... Agi from On My Bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment