Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

14 May 2016

Upcoming Release: 'The Little Bookshop of Lonely Hearts' by Annie Darling


Once upon a time in a crumbling London bookshop, Posy Morland spent her life lost in the pages of her favourite romantic novels.

So when Bookend’s eccentric owner, Lavinia, dies and leaves the shop to Posy, she must put down her books and join the real world. Because Posy hasn’t just inherited an ailing business, but also the unwelcome attentions of Lavinia’s grandson, Sebastian, AKA The Rudest Man In London™.


Posy has a cunning plan and six months to transform Bookends into the bookshop of her dreams – if only Sebastian would leave her alone to get on with it. As Posy and her friends fight to save their beloved bookshop, Posy’s drawn into a battle of wills with Sebastian, about whom she’s started to have some rather feverish fantasies…


Like her favourite romantic heroines, will she get her happy ever after too?

As a big book fan there is no way I cannot be excited about this May 2016 release! The title and book cover are already more than enough reason for me to want to read this, but after having read the blurb I am even more excited to pick up 'The Little Bookshop of Lonely Hearts' when it will be released on May 19th. I have big hopes for this one! 





2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think. I read The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend and Happy People Eat & Drink Coffee lately looking for a fun bookstore book, and I have been disappointed by both. I hope this one is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's too bad, Kate. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one as well, I have a good feeling, though! x

      Delete