Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

16 October 2016

Upcoming Release: 'Searching for a Silver Lining' by Miranda Dickinson


It began with a promise...

Matilda Bell is left heartbroken when she falls out with her beloved grandfather just before he dies. Haunted by regret, she makes a promise that will soon change everything...

When spirited former singing star Reenie Silver enters her life, Mattie seizes the opportunity to make amends. Together, Mattie and Reenie embark on an incredible journey that will find lost friends, uncover secrets from the glamorous 1950s and put right a sixty-year wrong.

On 20 October we are all being treated to something quite special; and it's something I am personally really excited about. I love Miranda Dickinson; she has been one of my favourite authors for years and I always pick up anything with her name on it. 'Search for a Silver Lining' already sounds like another magical and simply stunning read and it's definitely one of the Autumn 2016 releases I am most excited about reading. I can't wait to get my own copy and highly recommend any chick lit fan out there to add this to their wishlist straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment